Company: Inline Defense, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Inline Defense, LLC is growing!*
Inline Defense is a veteran owned and operated company. We are
seeking highly motivated experienced security officers, military
and/or law enforcement veterans to join our team of Security
Guards/Officers in the Raleigh, Garner, Chapel Hill, Durham and
If you are interested in this position, please complete our online
application at _https://inlinedefense.com/employment/_ Please note.
There are *3 forms* to complete online. We are hiring immediately
for security officers / security guards.
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees
by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring
surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access
points; permitting entry.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing
violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information,
occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses;
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and
* Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying
with legal requirements.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new
equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and posture at all
* Acknowledge and greet customers in a friendly and courteous
* Provide security escort services to guests and employees as
* Respond to disturbances as well as observe, report, document, and
take action as directed.
* Respond to emergencies.
* Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Director
* Military and/or Law Enforcement experience preferred, but not
* Current, valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
* U.S. citizen, able to read, write, and fluently speak English
* Must be at least 18 years of age for Unarmed and 21 years of age
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
required; conflict resolution experience preferred
* Favorable background investigation with both local and state law
enforcement agencies required
* Proven and documented record of past employment reliability
* Training/certification will be provided. Ability to
satisfactorily obtain and maintain appropriate certifications
* Ability to work weekends, and varying shifts (days, evenings,
nights, overnights) required
* Adequate physical fitness with the ability to perform foot
patrol, and maintain mental focus and awareness of surroundings
during assigned shifts required
* High school diploma (or equivalent) required; some experience in
the field or in a related area preferred
If you are interested in this position, please complete the
application packet online _https://inlinedefense.com/employment/
_Please note. There are *3 forms* to complete online.
Inline Defense, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: security, firearms, guard, patrol, officer, armed,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
* No experience needed
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Burlington, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Are you available to work any shift including overnights?
* Do you live more than 40min away from Burlington, NC?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Inline Defense, LLC, Burlington , Security Officer, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!