Remote - Data Analysis and Visualization Specialist
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Labcorp is recruiting a Data Analysis and Visualization
Specialist for a dynamic team. This position can be Remote
The Data Analysis and Visualization Specialist will be responsible
for developing data visuals and providing key data insights in
support of the Finance function and key business partners.
- Transform datasets and quantitative analysis into compelling
- Develop and maintain dashboards and standard reports.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Working knowledge of SQL, stored procedures and ad-hoc query
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Technical working knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx (or
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written as well as
exemplary organizational skills.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our -. -
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Remote - Data Analysis and Visualization Specialist, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!