Sourcing & Procurement Buyer
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Sourcing & Procurement Buyer will support the procurement
operational staff with confirmations, scanning, order placement,
match exceptions, customer service, credit memos, etc.
What to Expect
- Obtains quotes from Suppliers.
- Selects quality suppliers for procurement of products.
- Processing purchase orders within the department.
- Ensures timeliness of response, cost effectiveness, and quality
- Serves as a liaison between the corporate purchasing department
and other departments within the company to ensure they are kept
current in procedures and policies.
- Special request orders as well as working match exceptions
(which includes price discrepancies, quantity/UOM discrepancies,
and item shipped discrepancies, etc.) and PO customer services
- Will be a member of cross departmental teams that will include
all stakeholders in the PO/invoice resolution process.
Education / Qualifications
- Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree w/3-5 years of experience is
preferred.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Sourcing & Procurement Buyer, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!