Sr. UI Developer
Company: Indotronix International Corporation
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Senior UI Developer / Web Analyst
Corporate IT is actively searching for experienced Senior UI
Developer who will leverage their technology skills to develop
business solutions within the healthcare industry. The Application
User Interface Developer role will be part of newly formed
development teams within the Client and contribute to creating
standards for and implementing the user interface layer of web
applications. The applicant will be challenged with cutting-edge
technologies to provide a modern framework for web applications
solutions (in browser or desktop via Electron framework) across
virtualized machines, and hybrid cloud platforms (IaaS). As part of
this transformational team the applicant will build and enable new
business and IT workflows that emphasize rapid delivery. The
prospective candidate will be engaged in a wide variety of work,
including but not limited to web applications and their service
interfaces, automation and coaching/mentoring of teams adopting the
platforms. The Application User Interface Developer will provide
technical leadership in our agile development teams. The role will
include dealing with complex business integrations, eliciting
requirements, and implementing engaging web applications that
consume efficiently data services across the organization.
Most importantly, the Developer will engage in meaningful work for
an organization that is committed to "helping people live longer
and healthier lives" every day.
- Provide modern and fast single page applications and address
unique challenges in the interaction with various devices and input
- Work with the UX/UI designer team, project managers, business
analysts, web service software developers and users across the
organization and create a fast, intuitive, and easy-to-use
- Follows best practices for development and testing, including
test-driven development Designs functional/system integration tests
- Collaborates with Business Analysts on product requirements
- Performs code and design reviews with peers.
- Deal with complex business integrations, elicit requirements,
contribute to mockups and wire frames, and implement the user
interface (UI) as part of an integrated and agile development
- Drive the evolution of our solutions and ensure that we meet
our internal and external clients' software requirements. Assist
the UX/UI designer team in brainstorming, research, and wireframe
translation into reusable components for deliverables and larger
development teams across the organization.
- Deliver prototypes, reusable and shared UI components, advanced
scripting solutions, and implementations of application UIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Information
Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or foreign equivalent plus five (5) years of
experience as Lead Developer, User Interface Developer, Consultant,
or Software Engineer.
- 5+ year experience and expert knowledge of user interface
- 3+ year experience with application architecture for large
- 4+ years of experience in each of the following skills: HTML5,
object-oriented development; Angular, AngularJS, or similar
MVVM-based frameworks such as React or Vue Js;
- Experience with User interface (UI) libraries and standards
such as Angular Material or Material Design, Bootstrap; UI design
skills and user-centered design disciplines (User Experience (UX)
- Experience with Electron for delivering web technologies
wrapped inside desktop applications and cross-browser application
- Working knowledge of highly efficient RDBMS SQL (e.g. DB2,
- Working knowledge with NoSQL implementations a plus (e.g.,
- Work as a multi-skilled professional practicing Agile/SCRUM
- Experience with UI automation testing frameworks, Unit test
cases using the Jasmine frame work and Karma to run the Test
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development, continuous
integration and deployment.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms AWS or Azure is a
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams.
layout, Java, Spring/Spring Boot, AWS, Microservices
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills : Building a Laboratory Information Management
System from the ground up.
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Selling points for candidate :Building a Laboratory Information
Management System from the ground up.
Project Verification Info :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :No
Exclusive to Apex :No
Face to face interview required :No
Candidate must be local :No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship ::No
Interview times set : :No
Type of project :Architecture/Design
Master Job Title :UI Dev: Java
Branch Code :Greensboro
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Indotronix International Corporation, Burlington , Sr. UI Developer, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!