Bartender / Mixologist
Company: Twin Lakes Community
Posted on: January 25, 2023
JOB TITLE: Bartender
DEPARTMENT: Terrace / Blue Heron Pub
REPORTS TO: Food Service Director, Asst. Food Service Director
Responsible for Mixology and delivery of Beverages and food service
to residents, guest, and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Will accept meal, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage requests,
serve food and drinks and interact with patrons. Will serve proper
* Set up all side work needed for bar and meal service prior to
scheduled opening times. Follow opening and closing check sheets
and submit to supervisor.
* Will have a feature Beverage presentation for the day.
* Will set up dining area for service and will buss tables and
clean area at the beginning and end of the day
* Will use a variety of tools and bar tending equipment using
traditional methods as well as using the dish washing machine.
* Will stock items in all areas of the pub-dining room and retrieve
* Will maintain table setting standards and keep tables clean.
* Will follow all cleaning detail daily and record.
* Responsible for safeguarding and inventory of all alcohol at the
* Responsible for monitoring customer alcohol consumption to
prevent over serving.
* Reports all unusual conditions, behaviors, and/or resident
reactions to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
* Responds and reacts in a kind, polite, and professional manner to
residents, families, visitors, coworkers, and supervision.
* Responsible for protecting any confidential information
concerning residents, family, and/or the organization.
* Must demonstrate knowledge of and adhere to all Safety procedures
and facility Fire, Disaster, and Bomb Threat procedures.
* Adheres to all organizational, departmental procedures in the
performance of position responsibilities.
* Must attend organizational or departmental conferences, meetings
and/or in-services as scheduled.
* May be required to perform other duties in keeping with the
nature of this position which will not significantly alter the job
Physical requirements: Continuous walking and/or standing, most
lifting is of light nature but must be able to lift 25 lbs and must
be able to push/pull wheeled serving carts and serving stations
weighing 5 to 500 pounds.
Education and/or Experience:
* High School Diploma/GED preferred.
* One or more years of experience in a food service establishment
as a bartender.
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
* TIPS bartender certification
Keywords: Twin Lakes Community, Burlington , Bartender / Mixologist, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!