Data Architect - Snowflake
Company: IT People Corporation, Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Snowflake Data Architect is responsible for designing,
developing and maintaining data warehouse and analytics solutions
to meet enterprise's business analysis and reporting needs.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in
Computer Science with 8 years of experience in related field.
- 8+ years of experience in the Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects
and 3+ years working as Data Architect and at least 2 years of
Snowflake hand-on experience.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS topics, SQL, OLAP and MDX
- Must have hands-on experience in SnowSQL, performance tuning,
time travel, data sharing, events and snowpipe
- Must have strong business process knowledge in healthcare
- Proficiency in data modeling, very good understanding of data
management concepts such as 3NF, multi-dimensional and data
- Understanding of performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Ability to suggest innovative solutions based on new
technologies and latest trends
- Nice to have experience in Tableau, Business Objects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Expertise with snowflake object-level, column and row level
- Expertise in parsing various file formats like JSON, Parquet,
Avro and xml Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from business users and translate them into
DW models to deliver dashboards and reports.
- Create De-normalized data models, data marts in Snowflake to
deliver performant solutions
Experience with Data Bricks.
- Develop tables, views, SQL, stored procedures and snow
- Develop continues data pipelines, real-time replication
solutions into Snowflake
- Work with large data volumes including structured and
Keywords: IT People Corporation, Inc., Burlington , Data Architect - Snowflake, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...