Bojangles Team Member (Miembro del equipo) - Mebane, NC - 2032
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Bojangles Restaurants Inc. is a Fair Chance EmployerOur Team
Members are comfortable serving and interacting with our loyal
customers. If you are energetic, outgoing, friendly, and passionate
about serving high-quality food and providing great customer
service, you'll love Bojangles'.We have opportunities for
experienced job seekers and those looking for their first job. We
work with your schedule. Bojangles welcomes all people to join the
team. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our team!Part time and
full-time opportunities for the Team Member Positions -Cashiers,
Cooks, Dining Room, Biscuit Makers, Drive-Thru, and more
opportunities through advancement!Why work at Bojangles?
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule Morning, Evening,
Weekends Full and Part-time.
- WEEKLY PAY
- Rewards and Incentive Programs
- Health and life insurance available
- Scholarship Program
- Career Development and AdvancementBojangles is a great place
for your first job, but you must be 16+ to apply!Drug Free
WorkplaceBojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status, or any other category
protected under applicable law.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests with a genuine smile and warm and inviting
- Accurately capture orders and suggest great additions using
your knowledge of our menu.
- Keep dining room and service areas clean to create a pleasant
environment for guests.
- Using a headset to take customer orders take direction and/or
- Work area exposure to noise, heat, cold, and other
- Bending, kneeling, lifting (up to approximately 25 lbs. as
- Be active and standing for long periods without a break.
- Remains calm with fellow Team Members and guests during high
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Surprise and delight the customers with consistent hospitality
and delicious food.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized working and dining
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation
procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper
- Working experience preferred but not required. We train!
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow safety and sanitation protocols.
- A passion for guest service and the hospitality industry.
- Dependable and reliable
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
- Communicate and Speak EnthusiasticallyRequirements: Must be 16
years old.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Bojangles, Burlington , Bojangles Team Member (Miembro del equipo) - Mebane, NC - 2032, Other , Mebane, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!