Security Officer - Siler City
Location: Siler City
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Security Officer - Siler CityAt Wolfspeed, we do amazing things
in a human way.We know that the achievements of our organization
are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees.
We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our
organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of
what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can
bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say cant be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved,
from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.Heres the Gist:As a
day shift Security Officer at the Siler City Site, you will play a
key role in the protection of people, property, and information
while supporting the success of our company by being a member of
Wolfspeeds Security and Emergency Management Department. As a fully
integrated employee of Wolfspeed you will realize our full suite of
benefits and the ability for career advancement. This role will
work fixed 12-hour shifts (either day or night) and have rotating
workdays dependent on your assigned location. This role reports to
the Security Shift Supervisor.The Day-to-Day:
- Observe and report while performing patrols of campus, parking
lots, and manufacturing areas; patrols may be conducted on foot
and/or with the use of a vehicle
- Document activities and submit written reports as a result of
routine patrols, alarms, or other requests for assistance
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external
stakeholders, customers, visitors, and vendors.
- Fulfill requests for assistance from different business
departments and contractors (i.e. Security escorts, traffic
safety/direction details, special events support, human resources
- Front End Days
- Front End Nights
- Back End Days
- Front End NightsThis Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule as needed to
support critical issues in a 24X7 environment
- Reliable transportation and a valid state issued drivers
- Must be capable of frequently sitting, standing, and/or walking
for long periods of time, which may involve climbing stairs,
walking up inclines, and on uneven terrain
- Must be capable of frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10
pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Must be capable of running short distances in the event of an
- This position requires the lawful ability to access technical
data, information, and areas controlled by United States export
control laws and regulations.
- This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as
designated by management.To put it legally Wolfspeed is an equal
opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and
promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin,
disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual
orientation and other protected status as required by law.We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Wolfspeed is a powerhouse semiconductor company focused on silicon
carbide and GaN technologies.After more than thirty years of
forging new technology adoption and transformation, our Wolfspeed
power and radio frequency (RF) semiconductors are leading the
industry through unrivaled expertise and capacity.
If you require an accommodation to complete an online application,
please contact accessHR at +1 (919) 407-7333
Keywords: Cree, Burlington , Security Officer - Siler City, Other , Siler City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!