Tool Repair Center Associate
Company: Crescent Electric Supply Company
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Womack Tool Repair Center AssociateBurlington, NC
About Us:Womack Electric Supply is a district of Crescent Electric
Supply Company. Founded in 1938, Womack has grown from a single
location to become the recognized market leader in Virginia and
North Carolina. With approximately 150 employees, Womack serves
customers from 18 stocking locations in Virginia and North
Carolina. Womack is committed to customer success! That is, after
all, The Womack Way - a company philosophy that says "only when our
partners succeed can we succeed ourselves."
Position Overview:Responsible for receiving and placing inventory
into stock, picking and packing orders for delivery, loading and
unloading trucks and trailers, housekeeping and organization,
inventory control, and repairing tools.
- Reads technical manuals, disassemble tools, and use testing
devices, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to identify
- May be responsible for rebuilding defective mechanical parts
and rewiring electrical systems, including soldering or coating
wires for proper installation.
- Prepares paperwork and completes processes associated with
delivering, loading, unloading, shipping, returns, order picking,
stocking, operating a forklift, and may have a generalized role
working in all departments.
- Must have strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Ability to learn repairs on gas-, air-, and electric-powered
tools, such as band saws, drills, and nail guns with guidance from
Tool Repair Specialist
- Must have active listening skills to understand customer
- Must meet driving requirements set by contracting company.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Warehouse and/or maintenance experience, fork lift experience,
and previous delivery experience, and knowledge of the delivery
Womack Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
preference or orientation, gender identity, age, marital status,
pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, or any other
trait or status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle
record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a
post-offer drug screen.
Keywords: Crescent Electric Supply Company, Burlington , Tool Repair Center Associate, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!