Maintenance Technician at Ethan Pointe Apartments
Company: Bluestone Properties
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWHO WE AREBluestone Properties is a multi-family
owner operator. Weve taken technology and transparency to an
elevated level. We have no patience for bureaucratic red tape; our
teams are empowered to solve problems and make decisions that are
in the best interest of their asset.We are seeking a Maintenance
Technician II who knows how to make an impact! The Maintenance
Technician II will be a skilled technician who can complete most
service requests, turns and potentially taking on-call service
request. The community is called Ethan Pointe Apartments and is
located in Burlington, NC. Ethan Pointe is a 279 unit garden-style
community about 20 miles east of Greensboro. As a Maintenance
Technician II, your mission will be to achieve Bluestone's standard
for completing turns and assigned service requests. Our Maintenance
Technician will focus on resident satisfaction and will be a key
member of the service team. To achieve this mission, you will:
- Troubleshoot and make the necessary repairs to maintain the
apartments which includes plumbing, electrical, appliances and
general maintenance repairs.
- Communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor daily and
accurately record the status of service requests and make ready
- Achieve Bluestone's standard for completing make ready turns
within 7 days.
- Ensure the inventory of adequate parts and supplies are in
stock and organized; Use supplies cost efficiently without
- Demonstrate urgency, professionalism, and thoroughness with
every service requests and make ready.
- Bring knowledge in all areas of maintenance while continually
learning and growing your skill set.
- Take accountability for the community's appearance and overall
satisfaction of the residents.
- Inspect and repair all areas of the community; Health and
safety procedures are adhered to and preventative maintenance is
- Work as a team with the office staff to ensure overall resident
- Learn how to accurately complete records in Yardi and commit to
using Sparkle for as an inspection tool.
- Embrace Bluestone's culture of empowerment and transparency by
engaging in healthy debate with leadership (No Fear of Conflict)
and sharing what is not working well (4WHAT) on a weekly basis.WHO
- You are a problem solver.
- You are have general maintenance knowledge and are eager to
- You are driven and willing to learn from the Maintenance
- You have an off the chart sense of urgency.
- You are organized and have a plan for everyday.
- You embrace change and the opportunity it brings.
- You run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of
Conflict); using your voice and follow through to make a
- You are passionate about customer service; you put yourself in
the resident's shoes and act quickly and efficiently.
- You see technology as a tool to help you do your job
- You consider your residents an extended family and look forward
to fulfilling work orders timely.
- You know that teamwork is key in sustaining a winning
property.RequirementsWHAT YOU BRING TO BLUESTONE
- 1+ years of multi-family maintenance experience
- CPO Certification (desired, not required)
- EPA Certification (desired, not required)
- Reliable transportation to perform job duties
onsiteBenefitsPaid Time Off- 120 hours PTO accrual stating upon
hire.Holiday Pay- 11 full paid holidays and 1 half day.Paid
Volunteer Hours-8 hours of paid volunteer time you can use
throughout the year.Housing Discounts- 25% off rent available for
all employees off any unit.Comprehensive Insurance Benefits-
Medical PPO, HDHP, FSA, HSA with employer matchDental, Vision, STD,
& LTD.Retirement Plan- 401K with a 25% company match up to
6%.Travel & Personal Discounts- Company rate National/Enterprise
rental cars for leisure travel, plus additional discounts with
Verizon (18% discount) and Expedia (10% discount).Certification
Reimbursement- Full reimbursement for approved industry related
certifications, including CAM, CPO, EPA, and more!Performance
Bonuses- Leasing, renewal, CNOI performance-based bonuses &
more.Tech Forward & Transparent Culture- Innovative internal
software to make your job easier!Property Empowerment- Operate your
property without the regional bureaucratic constraints of a
traditional property management company.Cultural Appeal- We run on
transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); you are
encouraged to appeal and share what is not working well. Your voice
Keywords: Bluestone Properties, Burlington , Maintenance Technician at Ethan Pointe Apartments, Professions , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!