Financial Acquisition Analyst
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Labcorp is hiring a Financial Acquisition Analyst. This is a key
role for Labcorp that will be focused on analyzing mergers and
acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have experience in CPT or
medical coding and have solid data skills. Advanced Excel skills
area must-have for the qualified candidate and any addition skills
including Access, Alteryx, or Tableau will be beneficial.
- Perform revenue compression analysis for each M&A project
and highlight to senior management any financial concerns.
- Need to identify outliers and/or exceptions and potential
- Track status and progress of all acquisitions.
- Review acquisition detail and map appropriate payor name.
- Establish and maintain a payor name cross reference.
- Assist with maintaining Fee Schedule library.
- Review payor/CPT level data for M&A target to identify any
underlying issue with data.
- Perform the revenue build/compression analysis (extend our
rates to M&A volume) for each M&A project and highlight any
- Produce necessary support for any shared savings programs with
our Managed Care Payors through various agreed upon
- Identify and explain overall Managed Care trends.REQUIREMENTS
- 3 or more years of relevant financial analysis in
- Preferred - Prior Managed Care experience in analysis support
specifically in the laboratory industry with knowledge of CPT
- Experience with high end financial reporting systems and
analytics platforms such as Excel, Access, SAS, Tableau and
- Excellent communication skills. EDUCATION
- Associate s Degree and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
Bachelor s Degree preferred. Pay Range: $49,920 95,000 annual
salaryBenefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate s
skills and prior relevant experience, applicable
degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data.
Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours
per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off
(PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus
where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA
employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the
workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any
kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.For more information about how we collect
and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Associated topics: analyze, business analyst, business finance,
examiner, financial reporting analyst, investment banking,
investment fund, market, refinement, regulation
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Financial Acquisition Analyst, Professions , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!