Company: StoneMor Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Earn a high income selling products and services everyone
needs!The Federal Government & State have designated the Death Care
Industry (Cemetery &Funeral) as Essential Services. During our
current Federal Emergency all of our locations are open to serve
the Public. We are in need of dedicated and compassionate sales
professionals to serve our clients. Sales professionals in the Food
& Beverage Industry are welcomed and encouraged to apply
today!StoneMor Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities within
our Sales Department. We are currently seeking a Sales
Representative to join our team! We are seeking compassionate,
energetic, service minded individuals with integrity, who are
financially ambitious and enjoy helping others.StoneMor offers
structured paid training. We also provide opportunities for growth
and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and
sales ability.In addition to significant income potential, we also
offer a competitive benefits package for our Full-Time Employees
including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability,
Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee
Discount Programs, Generous PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities &
much more!We offer to our valued sales force:
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid, structured training both in the field and classroom;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their
- Flexible Schedule;
- Career Advancement Opportunities;
- Paid Professional Sales Licensing Required by State;
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits.
- Employee Discount Programs Opportunities and much
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential
individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding
to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a
consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions
regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client
on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to
minimize stress to the clients.Qualified candidates meet the
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 + years' of sales experience desired, preferably in a B2C
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written
- Compassionate and the ability to maintain composure during
- Coachable and willingness to learn.
- A competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate
revenue by selling company products.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over
the phone or in person.
- Ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and
weekend hours when necessary.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and have access to
a personal vehicle.
- Must be able to travel to potential clients' homes located
anywhere in the geographic region served by the locationStoneMor
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: StoneMor Inc., Burlington , Sales Representative, Sales , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!