Lab Technologist Trainee
Company: Greene Resources
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Number: 45120Lab Technologist TraineeJob Description:The
main function of a lab technologist trainee is to perform complex
medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment and
prevention of disease. A typical lab technologist trainee usually
reports to a biochemist or microbiologist. Thurs - Sun 10pm -
- Analyze laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the
- May analyze samples of biological material for chemical content
- Monitor clinical trials for research organizations or internal
- Cultivate, isolate, and assist in identifying microbial
organisms, and perform various tests on these microorganisms.
- \May conduct clinical trials of pharmaceuticals.
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests and clinical results
into computer for storage.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative
and qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters,
flame photometers, and computer-controlled analyzers. Education
- Bachelors in Biology, Chemistry, or related science.
- 16 semester hours in chemistry courses, which included at least
six semester hours in inorganic chemistry and are acceptable toward
a major in chemistry
- 16 semester hours in biology courses which are pertinent to the
medical sciences and are acceptable toward a major in the
- 3 semester hours of mathematicsDesired Background/Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,
and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Basic knowledge of the information and techniques needed to
diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Basic knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (international
quality standard for human clinical trials) and local
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and
record results. Other Information:
Greene Resources is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Greene Resources, Burlington , Lab Technologist Trainee, Healthcare , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!